Zero Waste; It is a target defined as a waste management philosophy that includes preventing waste, using resources more efficiently, preventing or minimizing waste generation by reviewing the causes of waste generation, and collecting and recycling waste separately at the source in case of occurrence.
In line with this philosophy, with the Zero Waste Project, which was initiated by the Turkish Republic Ministry of Environment and Urbanization in 2017 and carried out under the auspices of Mrs. Emine Erdoğan, the separation of wastes at the source in every part of our country, the reuse or recycling of recyclable wastes instead of disposal, and the prevention of waste in all areas, the more efficient the use of resources. is intended to be achieved.
The Zero Waste Project will be implemented gradually within the framework of the Zero Waste Management Action Plan, which includes the period 2018-2023.
The Zero Waste Project gradually;
- In public institutions,
- In terminals (airport, bus station, train station, etc.),
- In educational institutions (university, school, etc.),
- In shopping malls,
- In hospitals,
- Recreation and entertainment facilities (hotel, restaurant, etc.),
- It is aimed to be implemented in large workplaces and all over Turkey in 2023.
In this context, our customers will be able to earn a Waste Disposal and Recycling License and earn income in return for their services, and cleaning environmental services will be a source of income rather than a cost.
Studies to be financed within the scope;
- Separation system trash cans,
- Trash cans,
- Collection containers,
- Zero Waste Collection and Separation Station surveillance, feasibility, survey, project and construction, machinery and equipment,
- Inspection, feasibility, survey, project and construction, machinery and equipment of waste disposal and solid waste recovery facilities,
- Waste boxes to be placed in streets, open spaces,
- Garbage truck, vacuum truck, water pump, road sweeper, other cleaning machinery and equipment,
- Maintenance, repair and revision expenses of existing vehicles and equipment,
- Cleaning tools maintenance service station construction,
- Bicycle path construction costs,
- Afforestation expenses to be made in areas suitable for coverage,
- Training expenses, training materials (Zero Waste System) expenses,
- Other expenses in line with the project,
- Survey, project and consultancy expenses,
- It is used in expenditures for enviromental regulation projects and in the creation of a zero waste system.