The process and technology that reduces the amount of resources used in production, process improvement that reduces waste generation, and the creation of recycling systems are realized. These studies, which are a multidisciplinary process, increase profitability with financial savings, decrease in investment risk, increase in product quality and more sales revenue, high production capacity with technology modernization, low carbon production with reduction of CO2 emissions, long-term competitiveness, which is provided by Resource Efficiency investments.
Resource efficiency supports the economic development and growth of the business.
Advantages provided by resource efficiency investments:
1. Increases profitability by reducing costs,
2. Efficiency increase is achieved through waste management and recycling,
3. Sustainability of resources is ensured and their life is extended,
4. Technological modernization, production capacity increase and quality increase are ensured,
5. Provides production optimization,
6. The environmental impact of resources is reduced,
7. Reducing Greenhouse Gas (CO₂) emissions,
8. Decrease in environmental impact values.
Low water efficiency, Waste Reduction and Energy Efficiency will be achieved with resource efficiency.
Waste management activities include;
1. New product design with less material input,
2. Improvement of process equipment,
3. Production systems with low chemical consumption,
4. Reuse of wastes in the process,
5. Collection of waste for recycling,
6. The use of recycled materials,
7. Energy production from waste,
8. Waste management in our daily life.
All these studies are supported in various ways by both the governmental and foreign funding and financial resources.
In order for businesses to benefit from the necessary support and grants, they go through the following summarized stages:
1. Examining the business flow and processes of the enterprise according to the waste generation system,
2. The area of formation of the wastes,
3. The work of preventing the formation of waste,
4. Ensuring that the generated wastes are returned to the process,
5. Studying the waste and determining its physico-chemical properties in cases where it is not possible to return to the process,
6. Investigation of the recyclability of the studied waste,
7. Preparing a process for creating new added values according to the data obtained,
8. Making a new flow chart suitable for porcelain and performing the appropriate machine hardware design,
9. Making production evaluation with simulation in the created design,
10. Obtaining the final product sample through experimental production and testing,
11. Determining the compliance of the obtained data with the Environmental Law No. 2872 and its annexes,
12. Carrying out permits and other studies regarding the establishment of necessary systems for recycling and/or waste disposal,
13. Completion of necessary studies under the supervision of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization of the Republic of Turkey,
14. Applications for incentive application and Foreign Capital General Directorate,
15. In case of the company’s request, making loan applications at TURSEFF or MIDSEFF at the EBRD for financial support purposes,
16. Determining and applying for other government supports that can be benefited from within the system (R&D Investment Support, TTGV support, KOSGEB supports, Ministry of Industry and Technology of the Republic of Turkey supports. . )
17. System installation and commissioning process.