GENESİS GRUP EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK LTD. ŞTİ. was established in July 2011 with the aim of completing the vision and mission of the companies and accelerating the development processes. This integration is achieved by 2 Experts with years of experience in Management Systems; 2 Environmental Engineers and 1 Environmental Officer, to prepare companies for national and international competition, to help them achieve world quality standards, to find solutions to all kinds of problems especially in environmental issues, to establish integrated management systems, and with the Environmental Officer Consultancy Service, which has become a legal obligation.
In accordance with the Regulation on Environmental Officers and Environmental Consulting Firms published in the Official Gazette dated 12 November 2010 and numbered 27757, legal obligations have been imposed on the organizations specified in the Environmental Legislation to employ Environmental Officers / Establish a Peripheral Unit or to receive consultancy services from Licensed Environmental Consultancy firms as of 01.01.2011. It is to regulate the procedures and principles regarding the prevention and reduction of environmental pollution and the issuance of a single controlled environmental permit for activities and facilities with negative environmental impacts in order to achieve a holistic approach. Environmental Management Service; It includes Obtaining Out of Scope Opinion Letters, Detection and Reporting of Nonconformities within the Scope of Environmental Legislation, Provincial Directorate Conformity Letters, Temporary Activity Certificate.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE
In accordance with the Regulation on Environmental Officers and Environmental Consulting Firms published in the Official Gazette dated 12 November 2010 and numbered 27757, legal obligations have been imposed on the organizations included in the scope below to employ an Environmental Officer / Establish a Peripheral Unit or to receive consultancy services from Licensed Environmental Consultancy firms as of 01.01.2011.
From the facility or activities;
- To establish environmental management units for activities or facilities listed in Annex-1 of the Regulation on Permits and Licenses Required by the Environmental Law, or to receive environmental management services from authorized environmental consultancy firms,
- Facilities included in the Annex-2 list of the Regulation on Permits and Licenses Required by the Environmental Law; They are obliged to employ at least one environmental officer or to obtain environmental management services from authorized environmental consultancy firms or to establish an environmental management unit.
– It is obligatory to employ at least one environmental officer within the management of organized industrial zones, or to establish an environmental management unit, or to receive environmental management services from environmental consultancy firms for the execution of environmental activities.
– Municipalities, special provincial administrations and local administration unions or their affiliates; Environmental management service by employing at least one environmental officer to manage the facilities or activities included in the Annex-1 and Annex-2 lists of the Regulation on Permits and Licenses Required by the Environmental Law, or establishing an environmental management unit or conducting environmental activities from authorized environmental consultancy firms. liable to take.
– Of the health institutions and hospitals, those with a bed capacity of 20 or more are obliged to employ at least one environmental officer or to establish an environmental management unit or to receive services from authorized environmental consultancy firms.
As GENESİS GRUP EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK LTD. ŞTİ. ;
OBTAINING ENVIRONMENTAL LICENSES
- Recovery License
- Disposal License
- Waste Temporary Storage License
- Operation License
- Purification License
- Conducting and Reporting Annual Internal Audits
- Controlling the Compliance of the Operations of the Facilities with the Environmental Law and the Regulations Enacted Based on this Law
- To monitor the works carried out at regular intervals, to determine whether the obligations specified in the legislation are fulfilled and to report
- Providing Informative Trainings to Facility Employees within the Scope of Environmental Legislation
- Organizing Incentive Activities for Facility Employees within the Scope of Environmental Legislation
- Preparing Technical Compliance Reports (Waste Oil, Waste Vegetable Oil, End of Life Tire, End of Life Vehicle, PCB Decontamination)
OBTAINING ENVIRONMENTAL LICENSES
- Emissions Permit
- Noise Control Permit
- Waste Water Discharge Permit
- Dangerous Substance Wastewater Discharge Permit
- Deep Sea Discharge Permit
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
EIA Report; It is a report in which the relationship with the environment is examined before an investment is made. In this report, the interaction of the enterprise with environmental factors such as soil, water, and air is examined in detail before the investment is made, during the period when the investment is in operation, and after the completion of the investment’s operational life. The EIA Report is divided into two as the Project Introduction File and the EIA Report. According to the nature of the investment, It is determined which class it falls into from the regulation determined by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, and accordingly, the Project Introduction File is completed by taking the decision of “EIA is Not Necessary or Necessary” as a result of the positive opinions received from the official authorities of the province where the investment is made. The opinions to be taken from the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization are taken as basis.
As a result of the EIA Report; A result is obtained as “Environmental Evaluation of the Investment is Positive or Negative”. As a result of this result, investment can be started. Genesis Grup Eğitim Danışmanlık Ltd. Şti. provides services in the preparation of EIA and Project Introduction Files.
INDUSTRIAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
These systems are chemical waste water treatment systems used for the treatment of waste water originating from various industrial establishments. Hydrotem industrial and chemical waste water systems designed by applying different methods according to waste water characteristics, production of enterprises, industry branch, pollution degree, quality, density of waste water, receiving environment discharge standards, etc. are designed depending on the conditions.
Waste water samples taken from businesses operating in different sectors are determined as the best treatment method as a result of the R&D study carried out by the Hidrotem waste water department, and depending on the regional conditions, they reach the desired receiving environment standards by establishing package or reinforced concrete plants together with chemical treatment systems.